TOOLROOM – EVENT MANAGER (IBIZA)
The Events Manager (Ibiza), is the on-island representative of Toolroom and is responsible for the management of all Toolroom club operations in Ibiza at Eden Ibiza between June 2nd and September 22nd 2019. Reporting to the Director of Events and Partnerships in the UK Office, the Events Manager is further responsible for overseeing production delivery, events logistics, ticketing, promotion and on-island team management and will act as the Company’s main point of contact for any Ibiza-related enquiries.
• On-island representative and point of contact for the Toolroom season.
• Management of all suppliers, artists and personnel engaged by Toolroom for the season.
• Management of all event operations, from pre-season preparation through to the execution of each event including:
• Advancing and logistics
• Box office management including FoH systems, guestlist and VIP
• Hospitality of all artists, and Toolroom guests
• Production management
• On-island ticketing & customer service management including strategy
• On-island promotion, brand presence, asset management and strategy, including worker’s promotions
• Reports, Reviews and Accounting
• Pre-party management.
• Provide regular updates and reports on season status and progress ensuring all stakeholder expectations are met.
• 3 years operational and event management experience. Experience of working a season in Ibiza would be advantageous.
• Experience working across large scale events and delivering under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• A proactive attitude and confident approach in negotiating and developing good business relationships.
• Experience in brand development, marketing and promotion
• An ability to work accurately and with excellent attention to detail, use initiative and prioritise tasks
• The ability to learn quickly and to think on your feet
• The candidate will need to be resident in Ibiza during the course of the season.
• Ability to speak Spanish would be advantageous
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter which outlines how you meet the requirements for the role and detailing your experience to: [email protected]